Saturday, July 5, 2014

Kindergarten?!?!?

Welcome to the first post of my new blog.  I graduated last Christmas with my teaching degree and now I am a brand-new teacher!  After applying for what seems like hundreds of jobs, and interviewing endlessly, I have been offered my first job:  Kindergarten.  It's kind of scary to think I will be responsible for the first educational experience many of these little ones will have, but also super exciting.  I haven't had the opportunity to see my classroom yet, so I have been pinteresting like mad to find ideas for my new class.  So far I have found a TON of awesome blogs and TeachersPayTeachers sellers with amazing ideas and products perfect for my new kinders.

As my year progresses I will be documenting the adventures of my first year (hopefully). Any tips, suggestions, and support are greatly appreciated!!! As soon as I get into my new room, I'll post pictures.  For now, how about an adorable pic of my 4-year-old?  (She is one of the reasons I'm teaching)

No comments:

Post a Comment